The Great Framlingham Sausage Festival is back again this year – bigger and better than ever before!
For one day only, Framlingham becomes the centre for all things ‘sausage’!
Saturday 8th October sees the town host a celebration of all that is great about the British banger.
Follow The Sausage Trail and enjoy lots of free entertainment with your sizzling sausages as you wander around this lovely market town in the heart of The Suffolk Coast.
You’ll meet and, more importantly, get to try sausages from around 20 great local producers.
And you get the chance to vote in the awards for Best Classic Pork Sausage, Best Gluten Free Sausage and Best Pork Free Sausage.
Throughout the day you’ll also get the chance to take in all these attractions:
- Have-a-go Dog Agility
- Limo rides
- Buskers - enjoy musical entertainment around the festival
- Fest Rest and KidZone - free activities for kids, Fairtrade goodies and plenty of tea and coffee
- Ladies in Pigs – pork recipes for you to enjoy
- Awards Presentation – everyone is welcome at John Grose to see who has won the awards.
Festival Workshops are happening all day and include:
- Pizza making
- Ceramic painting
- Escapology workshop with Greg Chapman
- Hand massage
- Story Making – telling porkies with Sarah-Jane
- Dog Pampering demo
- Street Dance
- Pet care
- Flower arranging
The full run down of venues and timings is available on The Great Framlingham Sausage Festival website.
The Great Framlingham Sausage Festival - a great day that the whole family can enjoy together.