The Angel

The Angel has always been an Inn, the earliest record of it is listed as 'well established in 1153' but the current 'new build' dates from 1678 when it was renamed 'The Angel' from its former name.

Its current custodians took over in September 2009 and have built an enviable reputation as Woodbridge's only fully independent free house, serving a good selection of craft & real ales, as well as the widest selection of gins served in East Anglia.