Wheatacre Hall Barns
PRICE FROM: £375
Hot Offer - Late availability for 4 night breaks Monday - Friday, Various Dates varying properties sleeping 2 - 6 persons up to £200 off. Includes all facilities set in rural location and close to the coast and Norfolk Broads
Late availability dates and prices in following properties:-
Coot Barn (sleeps 6 in large spacious property)
Monday, 5th August – Friday, 9th August 2019 £900 discounted to £700
Monday,12th August – Friday, 16th August 2019 £900 discounted to £700
Widgeon Barn (sleeps 6 in large spacious property)
Monday, 19th August – Friday, 23rd August 2019 £900 discounted to £700
Snipe Barn (Sleeps 6 but smaller than above properties)
Monday, 5th August – Friday, 9th August 2019 £825 discounted to £618
Partridge Barn (sleeps 2 with many extra luxuries)
Monday, 29th July – Friday, 2nd August 2019 £475 discounted to £375
Monday, 19th August – Friday, 23rd August 2019 £475 discounted to £375
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
1. On the day of your arrival your cottage is available from 4 p.m. On the day of departure all cottages are to be vacated by 10 a.m. All accommodation is booked Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday; short breaks are Friday to Monday and Monday to Friday.
2. A deposit is payable at the time of booking of 25% of your total cottage hire cost. Once the booking has been confirmed and confirmation issued the deposit will form a binding contract between the client and Wheatacre Hall Barns (Owners). Deposits are non-refundable unless the owners are unable to accept the booking. Good Housekeeping Security Deposits are required on Group Bookings.
3. Full balance is due 8 weeks (56 days) before the day of arrival. If this is not paid the owners have the right to cancel the holiday and the deposit will be lost (No reminders sent).
4. All cancellations by the client must be in writing. For holidays cancelled by the client, the client will be liable for the total cost of the holiday to the owners. If we are able to re-let the accommodation, all monies less the deposit, expenses, costs and losses incurred by the owners due to the owners will be refunded.WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND OUR HOLIDAY CANCELLATION INSURANCE TO AVOID ANY LOSSES.
5. The accommodation must not be sub-let and the numbers on the booking form must not be exceeded. Holding parties, BBQs or any type of function whereby extra people are invited unto the property is not allowed.
6. The owners or their representative shall be allowed access to the accommodation at any reasonable time for maintenance or inspection.
7. The client is responsible for leaving the accommodation in good order and in a clean condition. Any equipment or furniture if moved must be returned to its original position. The client will be held responsible for the loss or breakage of any fittings, utensils, crockery or cutlery. Pleas
Wheatacre Hall Barns