The Suffolk Coast DMO (Destination Management Organisation) is an industry-led, not for profit membership organisation working to boost the visitor economy, develop the tourism infrastructure and support businesses along our coast.
Using 'The Suffolk Coast' brand we are able to communicate a clear, consistent message, raising the profile of the Suffolk coast, attracting visitors to the area - focusing on improving out of season trade and working hard to get your business noticed.
Every business listed on www.thesuffolkcoast.co.uk and involved in our marketing activity contributes to the Suffolk Coast's success - with every penny of your membership fee and advertising revenue going into promoting and developing the Suffolk Coast as a destination.
Whether yours is a small, medium or large organisation, we want you to join us and help shape the future of tourism on our coast.
Membership - what you get...
You can download our membership pack here. You'll find all the information you need about how we work, what's included in your membership fee and advertising opportunities on the website.
In summary, our membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March and you'll get:
- 1 free website listing on www.thesuffolkcoast.co.uk
- Your business included in The Suffolk Coast's PR, content, campaign and social media activity
- Discounted advertising rates on www.thesuffolkcoast.co.uk
- Access to the Festival and Events Fund
- Regular member communications - updates on industry insights, research, latest news and funding opportunities
- 25% discount on www.visitsuffolk.com Enhanced Listings
- 1 Free basic listing on www.visiteastofengland.com and access to their member benefits including:
- Preferential rates on credit card processing and reductions in terminal costs from Lloyds TSB and 7 months FREE banking for new customers from Lloyds TSB
- £150 voucher to use against Larking Gowen services
- 10% discount on hospitality insurance by Ryan Group
- 30 minute consultation from Birketts LLP Communication
Sign Up Online Today
Join us today by completing the online membership form at the bottom of this page.
£35+VAT Additional listings - to have your business listed in another section of the website.
Advertising Opportunities on www.thesuffolkcoast.co.uk
You can find out more about how to promote your business even further on the website; from carousel banner and homepage advertising opportunities; to featuring in our monthly consumer enews which goes out to over 9,000 subscribers, find out more here.
Do get in touch to discuss in more detail!
We'd love to hear from you, give us a call or email if you need any further information or assistance:
Telephone: 01394 410506