The Five Bells offers a cosy and quiet base from which to explore Suffolk's beautiful coast and countryside.
Food is served every day, lunch is noon - 2:30pm and dinner from 6:30 - 9:30pm. Home-cooked classics from coast to country, the Five Bells Inn menu makes the most of the amazing quality ingredients available locally according to the season. The pub has a good selection of Adnams beers on the bar and an excellent range of Adnams Southwold-made spirits, as well as a comprehensive wine list.
Dishes on the menu typically include:
- Confit rabbit with pickled carrots, radish & tarragon
- Adnams Copper House gin-cured salmon with red onion and parsley salad & soda bread
- Adnams Ghost Ship battered cod goujons with chips, crushed minted peas and seaweed tartare sauce
- Grilled Blythburgh free-range bacon chop, crispy fried Blackmore blue egg, chips and dressed watercress
- Bitter chocolate mousse with honeycomb
- Vanilla pannacotta with strawberries
- Baron Bigod Cheese (unpasteurised) with homemade crackers, pickled grapes and apricot chutney.