The only museum in East Anglia where you can ride on working trams, trolley buses and narrow gauge railway!
There are exhibition halls, period street scenes, 'Tar, Sweat and Steam building', cafeteria serving hot and cold snacks and a souvenir shop.
The museum accommodates examples of trams, trolleybuses and motor buses from various parts of the country, with a number of examples of motor buses built at the Eastern Coach Works in Lowestoft.
Other vehicles include vintage cars, lorries, vans and taxis, some in various stages of renovation.
There is plenty of seating around the site plus two picnic areas, one situated at the tram halt in the woods.
There are also toilets with baby changing and disabled facilities.
The museum is run entirely by volunteers with all proceeds ploughed back into running costs or preservation projects.
- 50's seaside celebration - Saturday 11th May & Sunday 12th May. 11am-5pm both days.
- Eastern Transport Collection 50th anniversary Event July 6th & 7th 11am-5pm both days.
- 999 Emergency services day August 18th 11am-5pm.
- Trolleybus Weekend Saturday 21st September 12-9pm & Sunday 22nd September 11am-5pm
- Halloween - Saturday 26th October 3-9pm
- Santa Tram - Admission by pre-booked ticket only, booking available from August 2019.