East Point Pavilion
Listen to live music, shop artisan crafts, enjoy fantastic food, grab a drink and take in the sea views at Lowestoft’s latest good times spot.
Enjoy a year-round developing schedule of live music and performances, alongside a varied calendar of pop-up makers and producers events as well as creative community and seasonal activities. The space is also available for community use and private hire.
East Point Pavilion is also the perfect spot to enjoy the sea view, whilst savouring delicious food from an assortment of independent street food traders, alongside barista coffee, craft beer, wine and cocktails from the in house bar and café.
To make your visit even better, the team behind First Light Festival have put together a year-round schedule of live music, DJs and performances, alongside a varied calendar of artisan markets and community-led workshops and events.
Click here to see what's on: https://www.eastpointpavilion.com/events
Pop Ups and Markets
East Point Pavilion is a proud advocate for local creativity & talent, with a year-round programme of makers events. From craft and makers markets to vintage & retro and wellbeing fayres.
Click here to see upcoming markets: https://www.eastpointpavilion.com/pavilion-pop-ups
- All friendly dogs, including guide dogs, are welcome.
- The main Pavilion space is relaxed and casual, with ambient music playing through speakers throughout the weekday.
- The space is breast-feeding friendly.
- Booking ahead isn’t necessary, though you can email email@example.com if you’d like to find out about quieter opening times.
Wheelchair and Level Access
- The building is entirely on one level and step-free, with pavement immediately outside all external doors.
- There is 1 disabled toilet and 1 Changing Places space (click here for more information), as well as separate Men’s and Women’s toilets. These are public toilets, and so you don’t need to buy anything in order to use them.
- Adjacent to the Pavilion is the garden area. This is currently a gravel space, but there is a central section connecting to Royal Green that is accessible to wheelchair users and buggies.
- The bar has a lower height accessible serving area.
- There are a range of seating areas and options, including long trestle tables with wide aisles and free standing chairs that can be moved around. The staff will always be happy to help you reconfigure furniture for your needs.
- For music events, the stage can be seen from multiple wheelchair areas, and strobes will not be used.
East Point Pavilion
Sign up for special offers and our latest news
Explore what's on:
ATTRACTIONS BY TOWN/VILLAGE: