Flint Vineyard is one of England's most exciting new wineries. Winemaker, Ben Witchell, combines cutting-edge technology with traditional winemaking techniques to produce elegant and refined English wines.
Flint Vineyard's debut release includes the award-winning Bacchus 2016, which was named East Anglia Wine of the Year 2017.
From 1st April through to 30th September, Ben & Hannah offer relaxed and informative tours every Saturday (10am & 2pm).
Each tour includes:
- A guided tour of the state-of-the-art winery, vineyard & cellar room
- Personal tutored tasting of Flint Vineyard's wines with the winemaker
- Allow up to 2 hours per tour
- £12 per person (under 18s free). Groups of 10+ £10pp
Tours can be booked online, you can even order tour vouchers online for that perfect surprise gift experience!
NEW FOR 2018!
Flint Vineyard's 15-mile Lunch Platter - £15 per person
Before or after your tour (depending on the time of booking) enjoy a delicious lunch, overlooking the vines or in the tasting room. Sample local cheese, charcuterie and bread from the finest producers, all within 15 miles of Flint Vineyard. This includes:
- A glass of your favourite wine from Flint Vineyard
- Baron Bigod Brie from Fen Farm Dairy, Bungay, Suffolk
- St Jude cheese from White Wood Dairy, Bungay, Suffolk
- Charcuterie from Marsh Pig, Claxton, Norfolk
- Artisan breads from Hempnall Village Bakery, Norfolk
For morning tours, lunch will follow the tour at approximately midday. For afternoon tours, lunch will be served at 1pm.
£12 per person (under 18s free). Groups of 10+ £10pp.
See website for details