The Suffolk Coast DMOs FREE annual conference returns with a programme full of insights, information & inspiration for tourism businesses.
We are delighted to invite you to this year's conference taking place on Thursday 7 March at High Lodge Leisure, Haw Wood, Hinton, Saxmundham IP17 3QT.
Registration will start from 8.30am with the programme kicking off at 9.15am, finishing at 1pm.
Click here to secure your complimentary place:
Here's a flavour of what we are working on for this year's programme:
- Your Suffolk Coast DMO - progress and plans for 2024
- The Sizewell C Tourism Fund - what do we know so far and how will it work?
- What’s new with social media and handy tips to keep your content fresh
- Do you understand how your website performs on Google search? Learn how to improve your appearance on search and bring more relevant traffic to your website with free easy to use software.
- T-Stats - East Suffolk Council's free platform to track tourism on the Suffolk Coast and share useful insights
- What's on your doorstep - how well do you know the Suffolk Coast?
- Ask the operator - put your questions on profitability, staffing, benchmarking, marketing and more to our frontline panel.
- Update on other energy infrastructure projects.
Places are limited so make sure you register early!
Thanks to East Suffolk Council for making this event possible