Join Bawdsey Hall Wildlife Watching, Photography Workshops and Hide Hire at their private nature reserve at Bawdsey Hall on the Suffolk Heritage Coast.
With records dating back to the 17th Century, it now provides a quiet retreat with charm and character. The grounds have meadowland, large ponds and mature woods, offering a variety of different habitats for wildlife. Bawdsey Hall offers an unforgettable wildlife experience.
Bawdsey Hall offers:
- Wildlife Photography days and evenings
- Owl and Badger Night Photography Workshops
- Owl and Badger Wildlife Watching
- Photography workshops - one to one and group tuition (bespoke)
- Wildlife Tours
- Hide Hire
- Bed and Breakfast
- Moth Nights
- Mothing - For those with an interest in wildlife, we have a resident Moth Expert - Matthew Deans, who is happy to take you around early in the morning and answer any questions when staying overnight at Bawdsey Hall. This can be arranged on booking.
- Bird Ringing demonstrations on some days.