Win a 'First Light Festival' experience and camping stay for 4!
The lucky winner of this fabulous festival prize will get VIP treatment at the First Light Festival on 22/23 June 2019 and a 2 night camping break on the coast for up to 4 people.
First Light Festival 22 to 23 June - Lowestoft
4 tickets to the Club DJ Set with Gilles Peterson
Plus meet Gilles Peterson
4 tickets to The Moon Dance Silent Disco
2 nights camping for 4 at Heathland Beach Holiday Park
Complete the entry form at the bottom of this page for your chance to win!
About First Light Festival - 22/23 June - Lowestoft
First Light Festival is a brand new FREE 24-hour multi-arts festival for the UK, celebrating Lowestoft as our most easterly town, where the first sunrise reaches the horizon every morning.
First Light Festival runs continuously across the summer solstice weekend, from midday on Saturday the 22nd of June, through to midday on Sunday the 23rd. Join us on Lowestoft South Beach through changing tides, light and darkness, sun and stars for a unique shared experience with music, dance, film, talks, walks, sports and workshops as well as the best local and regional food, drinks and produce. The festival site extends out across the promenades and gardens to offer arts, activities and entertainment in a beautiful seaside setting.
Headliners include celebrated tabla player and Mercury award-winning musician Talvin Singh and brilliantly eclectic BBC 6Music radio presenter and international club DJ Gilles Peterson.
About Heathland Beach Holiday Park
Heathland Beach is a family run holiday park with excellent facilities including 3 heated pools, tennis courts, fishing, bar, play areas for children and access to a beautiful sandy beach. Heathland Beach is a five star David Bellamy gold award winning holiday park that caters for hire caravans, camping and touring.
An ideal place to explore the Suffolk coast, have family holidays, or relax and unwind in natural surroundings.
There are also holiday homes available for sale so that you can spend more time at this lovely park. Just imagine bringing your family to the seaside whenever you want to!
Competition terms and conditions
- Entrants to the competition must be aged 18 or over at the time of entering
- Entrants to the competition excludes employees of The Suffolk Coast Ltd and all other prize providers
- Only one entry per person will be counted
- Competition entry closes 8am Friday 31st May 2019, one winner will be selected at random and contacted by email or phone by Tuesday 4th June 2019.
- The winner/s may be required to participate in reasonable publicity, including a photo-call and agree to having their names published on The Suffolk Coast and/or prize provider's website and social media as competition winners
The prize consists of the following:
- 4 tickets to the Club DJ set with Gilles Peterson, Saturday 22 June from 23.30 to 03.00 on Sunday 23 June 2019, plus meet Gilles Petersen. Venue to be confirmed. Over 18s only.
- 4 tickets to The Moon Dance Silent Disco, Saturday 22 June from 23.00 to 02.00 Sunday 23 June 2019.
- 2 nights camping at Heathland Beach Holiday Park, Friday and Saturday 21st and 22nd June for up to 4 people including all day stay on Sunday.
- Tent not included, all pitches have electric hook up and water tap. 12 noon arrival on Friday 21st June and check out by 17.00 on Sunday 23 June 2019.
- Travel to and from First Light Festival and Heathland Beach Holiday Park are not included.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- No cash alternative will be offered, the prize is not transferable.
You have the option to receive enews from The Suffolk Coast with offers, information and news about the destination by ticking the box below.
You have the option to receive enews from the prize providers; First Light Festival and Heathland Beach Holiday Park with offers, information and news by ticking the box below.
* The information you give us here will only be used to contact the winner!
You can sign up to receive the latest news and offers from The Suffolk Coast and prize providers by ticking the boxes below:
Year of Birth*