Win a winter break at the Brudenell Hotel and a Gill Moon Photography workshop!
Two lucky people are on course to win this spectacular Suffolk Coast winter warmer!
A two night stay at the Brudenell Hotel in Aldeburgh
Dinner at the Brudenell Seafood & Grill
Dinner at Sea Spice, White Lion Hotel
Gill Moon Photography Workshop
Winter on the Suffolk coast is a magical time, with its windswept beaches, wide open skies, spectacular seascapes - it is truly beautiful. Our winners will be shown how to capture this beauty by Gill Moon with a full day's tuition in landscape photography. Complimented by a two night stay in a sea view room at the stunning Brudenell Hotel, dine at the Brudenell Seafood & Grill and Sea Spice at The White Lion Hotel. The perfect way to banish those winter blues!
Complete the entry form below for your chance to win!
About Gill Moon Photography Workshops
Gill Moon Photography offers small informal workshops on the beautiful Suffolk Coast for a maximum of two people at any one time.
Discover some of Gill’s favourite photographic locations in full day workshops which are designed to be relaxed and fun, showing a wilder side to the Suffolk Coast.
Learn how to take well composed beautiful images which don't require the latest expensive camera gear, but are much more about connecting with the landscape and ‘seeing’ what is around you.
All Gill’s workshops are tailored to your specific requirements and typically cover camera settings, exposure, composition, ‘seeing the landscape’ filters, and creative techniques. Gill has been photographing the Suffolk Coast for over ten years and has built a deep love and understanding for the landscape which she aims to pass on to you during your workshop. Gill has a beautiful selection of photographs, calendars, cards & notecards available too, she is also an awesome pet photographer! Check out her website for more information.
About The Brudenell
The Brudenell epitomises the perfect seaside hotel; beach chic, friendly and informal service, award-winning food and the tranquil beachfront setting all blend effortlessly with indulgence and relaxation.
The airy and stylish bedrooms are distinctly decorated in vibrant colours so often associated with Aldeburgh and Suffolk, many with stunning panoramic sea views as well as beautiful views of the river Alde and countryside, making this is the ideal coastal retreat.
About the Seafood & Grill restaurant
The Seafood & Grill restaurant has prime position at the Brudenell with panoramic sea views from every table. The menu features fresh local fish, seafood and free-range meats delivered to their door each morning, all lovingly prepared by their Head Chef. You’re welcome to relax in the restaurant anytime as it’s open all day and late into the evening. Choose from just a cup of freshly brewed tea or a chilled glass of wine and linger over the longest and most indulgent lunch or dinner you can imagine.
The extensive gin menu is pure bliss for anyone keen on distinctive gins. After your lovely meal you can go off for a stroll along the beach. All you simply need to do is step through the doors and it’s right there.
About Sea Spice at The White Lion Hotel
Taking its lead from the ancient Spice Route and Aldeburgh’s historic role as a valued Tudor port, Sea Spice unites local Suffolk produce with classic Indian flavours originating over 4,000 miles away.
Feast on freshly caught Aldeburgh lobster dressed in a fragrant Masala gravy or savour the organic Sutton Hoo chicken, layered with aromatic spices and a clean cucumber riata in Dum biryani.
Pop into the delightful bar and examine the edited selection of craft beers and ales from Suffolk and further afield, all of them a great match for aromatic flavours.
With a deep rich candlelit interior it sets the perfect scene for celebrations providing the warmth and glow you long for when there’s a chill in the air.
The sumptuous Christmas menu is full of festive promise including succulent Suffolk turkey breast tikka or lamb bhuna for the main course and an irresistible Christmas pudding samosa with cardamom ice cream.
A great place for a memorable meal!
Call 01728 451800 to book your table and visit www.seaspice.co.uk
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entrants to the competition must be aged 18 or over at the time of entering.
- Competition entry closes on Monday 20th December 2017 at 8am. One winner will be selected and contacted by email or phone on Tuesday 21st December 2017.
- The two night stay at The Brudenell is based on two people sharing a double sea view room and is subject to availability, excluding Saturday nights. The stay must be taken between 1st January and 31st March 2018, excluding Christmas, New Year, Valentines and Easter.
- One dining experience will be in the Seafood & Grill restaurant and one at Sea Spice, offering 3 courses, excluding drinks and extras.
- The Gill Moon Photography Workshop prize includes a full day (6 hours) tuition for up to 2 people, subject to availability.
- A pre-session consultation to discover your requirements and what you would like from your time with Gill, (usually via email).
- Photography out on the Suffolk Coast covering several different locations with transport provided between locations during the day.
- Photographic tuition tailored to your requirements – this could include camera settings, composition, exposure, ‘seeing the landscape’, filters and creative techniques.
- A full set of printed course notes to take home and an email critique of images after the session.
- The photography workshop does not provide cameras and equipment and lunch is not included.
- The photography workshop does not have to be used in conjunction with the stay at The Brudenell, it can be used on a separate occasion but must be taken between 1st January and 31st March 2018, excluding Christmas, New Year, Valentines and Easter.
- Travel to and from The Brudenell and the Photography workshop is not included.
- Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity, including a photo-call and agree to having their names published on The Suffolk Coast website and social media as competition winners.
- No cash alternative will be offered, the prize is not transferable.
- By supplying your email address you agree to receive marketing information from The Suffolk Coast DMO and prize providers.
Year of Birth*
(will only be used to contact winner)