Win family days out on The Suffolk Coast!
Suffolk Coast Competitions
One lucky family is going to be kept extra busy this summer with this spectacular prize bundle of summer fun!
Complete the form below to enter!
The Suffolk Coast has so many brilliant experiences for all the family over the summer and we’ve got a selection of the best fun on offer to give away worth over £500!
• Foot Golf at High Lodge
• Family Sight Seeing Cruise on the Orwell Lady
• Tickets to see Joseph and the Amazing Technicolour Dreamcoat at The Marina Theatre
• Family swim at Beccles Lido
• Adnams Brewery Tour
• Tickets to visit Landguard Fort and Felixstowe Museum
• Half day guided walk at RSPB Minsmere including free entry to the reserve
Footgolf is played on an 18 hole golf course, using a size 5 football. The object of the game is to place the ball into the holes using only your feet, in the lowest amount of shots possible.
It’s just one of the many experiences on offer at High Lodge; Suffolk’s premier sporting, leisure and hospitality venue, nestled in 120 acres of tranquil woodland on the Suffolk coast. It is home to an array of first class facilities including luxury lodges with personal hot tubs, world class shooting, golf, fishing, an inviting restaurant and clubhouse and state of the art function suite to name a few.
Orwell Lady River Cruises
This family sightseeing trip is a three and a half hour return cruise on the Orwell Lady along the River Orwell from Ipswich. The cruise takes you under the Orwell Bridge all the way through the wooded stretches of the River Orwell to Port of Felixstowe and historic Harwich. A chance to soak up the beautiful countryside and see the boats as well as wildlife that use the river.
Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at The Marina Theatre, Lowestoft
Joe McElderry will return to Lowestoft after last year’s successful Northern Lights Tour but this time with his celebrated and critically acclaimed role in the sparkling family musical Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor® Dreamcoat. The musical will run at Lowestoft’s Marina Theatre for a strictly limited season from 26–30 September 2017.
Retelling the Biblical story of Joseph (Joe McElderry), his eleven brothers and the coat of many colours, this magical musical is full of unforgettable songs including Those Canaan Days, Any Dream Will Do and Close Every Door.
Perfect summer family fun all day long at Beccles Lido which is next to the river Waveney in Puddingmoor, Beccles. The lido is a traditional outdoor swimming pool heated to 27°C. The large 30 x 15 metre pool has a deep end of 3.5 metres and features a 1 metre springboard, there is a slide at the shallow end and the separate toddler and paddling pools are also heated.
Adnams Brewery Tour
This one’s for the grown-ups! Situated in the heart of Southwold is the Adnams Sole Bay Brewery and Copper House Distillery, where Adnams have been brewing since 1872. Behind the walls of a stunning Victorian building on East Green lies one of the most modern breweries in the UK. In 2010, Adnams added a micro-distillery too.
Your tour of the Adnams brewery will explain the beer making process from start to finish. You’ll explore the choice of ingredients and how Adnams make their beer using super-modern, self-cleaning brew stream, through to tasting the final delicious product.
Landguard Fort and Felixstowe Museum
Discover the rich military and maritime heritage of Landguard Fort, one of England's best preserved coastal defences, with a history spanning almost 450 years. Explore the fascinating artefacts and collections of Felixstowe Museum, which brings alive the military and social history of this seaside town. Both the fort and museum iare managed by a team of friendly volunteers who are always happy to help. Their expertise is second to none and is always delivered with enthusiasm and a passion for history.
Half Day Guided Walk at RSPB Minsmere
Discover nature together on the beautiful Suffolk coast at RSPB Minsmere Nature Reserve. Wander among the wetlands and woods, potter along the beach, and pause to watch some amazing wildlife. Explore the Wild Zone with the family, then sample some delicious home-cooked, locally-sourced food in the cafe. You’ll have your very own guide to point out all the wonderful wildlife on your doorstep!
Terms & Conditions
The prize includes the following experiences which are all subject to availability at the time of booking and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer:
- Foot Golf at High Lodge – a family ticket (either 4 adults or 2 adults and 2 children) Foot Golf needs to be pre-booked available Monday to Sunday from 12noon – prize be used by end of October 2017.
- Family sightseeing cruise on the Orwell Lady - A family ticket is 2+2 or 1+3, valid until last cruises of season (7 October 2017). Children are classified as under 16 with under 3s travelling free.
- Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at The Marina Theatre – 4 tickets for any performance between 26 and 30 September 2017, all seats subject to availability. 1 goody bag with a programme, sweets and voucher for interval ice cream. The theatre reserves the right to withdraw the offer at any time.
- Beccles Lido – family ticket at any one session during the 2017 season. Up to 2 adults and up to 3 children 5 and over - under 5s are free!
- Adnams Brewery Tour for 4 people. The tours are only available to over 18s and booking is essential as spaces are limited.
- Landguard Fort and Felixstowe Museum – a family ticket 2 adults and 2 children entrance to both sites. Prize is valid until Sunday 29 October 2017. Note Felixstowe Museum has selected opening days. Please check their website for full details before visiting. Prize cannot be used on special event days in 2017 at the Fort or Museum.
- RSPB Minsmere guided walk – half day guided walk for 4 people including free entry to the reserve, date and time to be agreed with the winner, subject to availability of guide.
- Entrants to the competition must be aged 18 or over at the time of entering.
- Competition entry closes on Tuesday 1st August 2017 at 8am. One winner will be selected and contacted by Friday 4th August 2017.
- Prizes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- By supplying your email address you agree to receive marketing information from The Suffolk Coast DMO and prize providers.
- The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity, including a photo-call and agree to having their names published on The Suffolk Coast website and social media as competition winners.
- No cash alternative will be offered, the prize is not transferable.
(will only be used to contact winner)