Win a 3 night stay in Southwold!
Suffolk Coast Competitions
Win a 3 night stay for 4 people at Durrants Holiday Cottages, The Hutch in Southwold, plus tickets to Thorpefest!
Complete the form below to enter!
A three-night stay for 4 people at The Hutch
The Hutch is a stunning two-bed (offering one king-size and one queen-size bed) new build property in Southwold with sea views and just a few steps from the beach.
Offering panoramic views of the marshes and harbour on the river Blyth to the rear and sea views to the front. Perfect for an early morning coffee, looking out over the dunes from the top floor balcony. Or why not have evening drinks on the patio and watch the tremendous sunsets over the fields behind!
The interior is modern and light marrying contemporary design with comfort, offering flexible and versatile accommodation. Should you get bored of the views, you’ll have a 40” 4K HD TV, high speed broadband and everything you could need for a very comfortable, luxurious stay on The Suffolk Coast. Upon your arrival at The Hutch you’ll also receive a gorgeous welcome pack, full of goodies including a bottle of wine for you to enjoy during your stay.
The Hutch is just one of the many properties let by Durrants Holiday Cottages, who feature more than 80 holiday properties and beach huts in Southwold and the surrounding villages, ranging from traditional seaside cottages and Victorian townhouses, through to modern luxury apartments and lodges. Courtyard gardens, sea views and beach access – you can find it all with Durrants.
Perfect for families, lots of Durrants’ properties sleep 4+ and provide essentials like cot hire and high chairs. They also have ideal accommodation for couples looking for a short break or a romantic getaway, perfect to cuddle up and get cosy in front of the fire.
Don’t leave your four-legged friends at home! Dogs are welcome in a number of Durrants’ properties, just look out for the logo in the brochure or use the search function on the website.
Durrants’ friendly staff have a wide knowledge of all the properties and are happy to give advice to find the optimum accommodation for your holiday needs. Durrants bring expert advice and personal service to holiday makers looking for their perfect break on The Suffolk coast.
For more information on Durrants Holiday Cottages, visit www.durrantsholidaycottages.co.uk
Tickets to Thorpefest
is back on The Suffolk Coast for the second year on Saturday 8th July at the Thorpeness Country Club. The prize includes 4 tickets to the one-day festival, plus a bottle of bubbly to sip whilst you listen to the live music on offer.
The live music festival features an eclectic mix of singer-songwriters, tribute acts and cover artists giving the line up a vibrant range of musical genres from rock ‘n’ rock, jive & Jazz to pop hits and cult classics.
Foodies do not fear there will be a selection of vendors at the event to give you fuel for your dancing feet. There's a dedicated area for children, with entertainment on offer and fireworks to end the day with a bang. For more information and tickets visit www.thorpefest.co.uk
Terms & Conditions
- The prize includes a 3 night stay in The Hutch for up to 4 people (one Queen size bed and one King size bed.
- The stay must be taken between 1st October 2017 and 28th February 2018, excluding school holidays.
- The stay at The Hutch is subject to availability.
- As standard for all bookings at The Hutch, a security deposit is payable in advance of your stay. This will be refunded approximately 10 working days after your stay.
- Subject to Licence, to receive the bottle of bubbly the winner must be of legal drinking age and able to provide identity if asked.
- Subject to the T&C’s of Thorpefest, which are available on the Thorpefest website, the 4 tickets can be adult (£12) or young adult (£6) tickets however anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Competition entry closes on Friday 2nd June 2017 at 8am. One winner will be selected and contacted by Thursday 8th June 2017.
- Prizes can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- By supplying your email address you agree to receive marketing information from The Suffolk Coast DMO and prize providers.
- No cash alternative will be offered, the prize is not transferable.
- Transport to and from The Hutch, Southwold and Thorpefest is not included.
(will only be used to contact winner)